Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No searching today, bad weather.

Dear all,

We hope you had a relaxing holiday weekend. We expect no news today as the weather has hampered the resumption of search operations. We will of course post whatever we know here, so keep looking. This was the email I received this morning:

Hi All,

We just talked to the Michigan State Police and they advise us that the search has not been suspended, but the divers are not out today, more because of the wind rather than the rain.

They are regrouping and they plan to go back out tomorrow or Thursday. We will keep you posted.

Love,
Kathleen

1 comment:

theeislandgirl said...

I am so sorry ..
I have you in my prayers and thoughts .. I lost my Daddy in 1957 and my brother in 1988 in the same area ..

I pray that they will be found ...

~~connie faye~~
( theeislandgirl)