Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Karen's funeral has been planned for October 27, 2007 in Whitehall, MI

The State Police found Karen's body on Saturday (Oct. 06, 2007) onshore west of the Mackinac Bridge. The State Police emailed a photo of Karen's diamond ring to Kathleen and she has positively identified it.

Karen's family has planned a funeral service for Saturday, October 27, at Noon, which will include a memorial service for Brooke. It will be followed by a light lunch in the church Fellowship Hall. The church is Lebanon Lutheran Church, 1101 S. Mears Ave., Whitehall, MI.

There are three B&Bs in Whitehall, within walking distance of the church: The Chocolate Cottage, The White Swan and the Finch's Nest. There are two large motels on the outskirts of town: a Ramada and a Best Western.

Interment will be in Rural Hill Cemetery, Northville, MI, the following Monday or Tuesday (we'll let you know).

Karen's family does plan to have a Memorial Service for both Karen and Brooke at Reformation Lutheran Church, 212 East Capitol St. SE, in Washington DC in the near future (we'll let you know).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am connie faye ..I am Mike Whites cousin ..
I live in Texas now
I have been watching all post ...

I am so Greatful that you have found your daughter ..it will give you peace and clouser
..Like we had with my dad and brother .. ...
I will think of you daughter always when I visit the island
I am so sorry and sad this happened to your daughter but its such a blessing for you to have found her
prayers will be with you for a very long time
much love
Connie faye or theeislandgirl